To DISCONTINUE Water Service, please fill out the following form.
This form should only be used if your lease/rental period has ended or you have sold the property.
Please do not use this form to disconnect service if you are going out of town or vacation.

If you do not see the form below, CLICK HERE to be taken to the form off of this site.


  • Discontinue Water Service Request Form

  •  -  - Pick a Date
  •  -
  • When a change of occupancy takes place on any premises supplied by Park Water with water service, written notice thereof shall be given at the office or online not less than three (3) days prior to the date of change by the outgoing customer. The outgoing customer shall be held responsible for all water service used on such premises until such written notice is so received by Park Water. However, if such written notice has not been received, the applicant of a succeeding occupant for water service will automatically terminate the prior account.

  • Reload
  • Should be Empty: